Thanks for stopping by, and welcome to Blink Midwinter! The 2014 show is running now through January 1st. Three houses are on-line, hoping to get one more linked in for the 12th. The latest updates will be on our Facebook page. This year’s playlist is:
· Christmas This Year – Toby Mac
· Takin’ Care of Christmas – Randy Bachman
· Siberian Sleigh Ride – TSO
· Music Box Dancer – DJ Schwede
· Jingle Bells – DMHO
· Born is the King – Hillsong
Weather, traffic and technical issues permitting, the show hours are:
5:30pm to 10:00pm Sunday through Thursday
5:30pm to 11:00pm Friday and Saturday
Note that the show may be turned off in heavy rain. If possible, we’ll post an update on our Facebook page if the show is not running for any reason.
We’re located towards the back of the Glenbrooke Subdivision, at
7020 Cole Court
Cumming, GA, 30028
Please observe the following:
- Please be on your best behavior.
- On busy nights there will be traffic cones guiding you to the best viewing positions that also allow a smooth exit from our cul-de-sac.
- When you park tune your radio to 92.7 FM, but don’t blare it.
- Please turn your headlights off out of courtesy to our neighbors and to make viewing better for everyone, but leave your parking lights on so others know you’re there.
- Please don’t park in or in front of our neighbors driveways or play on their lawns, and kindly let them into or out of their driveways when needed. Our cul-de-sac isn’t that big.
- Last but not least be careful when coming and going as people will be arriving and leaving throughout the show.
We’re delighted to support Canine Assistants in their tireless dedication to raising and training service and seizure response dogs. Since there is no charge to the recipients of these dogs, this non-profit organization depends on donations to continue this life changing work. If you wish to express appreciation for the show, donations can be made directly to Canine Assistants from their website or in the collection container on the right side of the cul-de-sac.