Five years running and we finally began spreading the show out to our neighbor’s homes. Being our second year accepting donations for Canine Assistants, we set what we thought was an aggressive goal of raising $2000. Our guests met goal that comfortably.
Here’s a brief wrap-up of the 2012 season:
- $4220 raised for Canine Assistants (with company matches)
- 3 houses involved in the show (no idea exactly how many lights)
- 12 Canine Assistants in training and their handlers greeted visitors on 6 Saturdays
- 1100 candy canes
- 6 gallons of hot spiced apple cider for canine handlers and staff
- 2 gallons of hot chocolate with marshmallows for visitors on the last Saturday
- 39 show nights and only 2 rained out nights
- Christmas This Year – TobyMac
- Jingle Bells – Denver and the Mile High Orchestra
- Siberian Sleigh Ride – TSO
- Music Box Dancer – DJ Schwede
- Born is the King – Hillsong
- Power Upgrade/Lucasfilm THX Intro
There’s lots of photos from the 2012 season on our Facebook page.